One Vision Risk is no stranger to the risk management world. It’s why we are respected as experts in the field of evaluating the best possible solutions to address and finance the potential impact of risk on a business.
Why focus on risk? Because insurance covers usually provide solutions for less than 30% of business risks, leaving you and your business more vulnerable than you would like it to be.
At One Vision Risk, we’re driven to create applications and solutions that solve your business concerns at every level:
- At shareholder level, where we focus on the big picture, corporate governance, compliance, balance sheet protection and strategic solutions.
- At operational level, where we address basic risk concerns, such as fire, security, health and safety, engineering, business continuity, supplier and customer dependencies, IT, cyber and motor.
- At risk level, where we’ve come to evaluate each one independently. This is done according to the probability of each risk’s occurrence and degree of impact on the business
Our aim is to understand and assess the operational and strategic risks facing each one of our clients, without ever cutting corners. This ensures that our services are customised and effective, for accurate and informative solutions that make a real difference.
By tailoring our approach for every client, we’re able to identify what insurance covers to purchase and the correct levels of cover required. We also provide alternative financial solutions that will assist in financing risks that insurers don’t typically underwrite.
Local and global pressure on risk underwriters to deliver improved performance has increased. This has triggered a strong shift towards clients managing their risks more proactively. We believe that this will only grow as time goes on, so we continue to ensure that our products and solutions address risk issues and client needs, through appropriate technical skills, accountability and personal service delivery.
Compliance is high on our list of priorities and it’s something we never take lightly in our engagement. This is thoroughly detailed in our service level agreements.
Property Development Risk Management
Working in an industry that runs on speculation and entrepreneurial spirit, you need to mitigate factors like unknown future demand, political and trade risk, as […]Read More >>
Retail Risk Management
In an industry subject to changing trends and designs, retailers must embrace and adapt to an ever-evolving dynamic. From changes in communications, to global connectivity […]Read More >>
Property Owners Risk Management
The location of your asset is critical, as is the tenant profile, occupancy and compliance to building regulations. Rental collection and default are considerations and […]Read More >>
Food and Beverage Risk Management
Is your business up to date with regulatory and sustainability changes? If not, you could soon be out of business. Avoid these pressures, poor brand […]Read More >>
Financial Services Risk Management
Profitability, complexity and new regulations make this industry one that’s ever changing in an economic environment of uncertainty. Can you afford to be at risk? […]Read More >>
General Manufacturing Risk Management
In manufacturing, errors equal money lost. Every second of downtime means product delays and missed opportunities. At One Vision Risk, we work with manufacturers to […]Read More >>
Compliance is essential to the sustained viability of any business and without it, you could find yourself with a lot to answer for. One Vision Risk will help you to understand, navigate and measure the principles of the price of conformance (POC) versus the price of non-conformance (PONC).
We’ll assess your structures and abilities to facilitate compliance through:
- Software audit processes, training and workshops
- Compliance audits based on statutory obligation on areas like National Building Regulations, Health and Safety, Fire, Companies Act, Environmental and Financial
- Our panel of experienced expert advisors perform external technical assessments to determine the most effective ways to mitigate and manage your risks.
- We offer online self-assessment tools and learning programmes to keep you and your staff informed and empowered.
- We conduct business risk profiling and prioritisation of actions to treat, retain, avoid and transfer these risks.
- We create risk registers to assist in awareness, implementation, continuity planning and even disaster recovery.
- Through insurance surveys, we can measure site or group level risk to ensure best practice and uphold ISO or international standards.
- Workshops and training assist in maintaining standards, as does careful formulation of risk strategies and structures that address compliance.
Are you covered for the financial consequences of risks that could potentially cripple your business? At One Vision Risk, we will:
- Evaluate and assess these risks in terms of their probability, impact and financial consequences.
- Provide advice on recommended levels of cover to be purchased.
- Examine risks that can’t be covered by insurance and determine how they can be financed, including expert advice on optimum transfer levels, depending on the cost of accessing insurer capital as opposed to using your own, or borrowing.
Attritional losses of a repetitive low risk nature should ideally not be insured due to the prohibitive cost of transferring these. Rather, ways of controlling and minimising these losses is more beneficial.
Why not get to grips with the ins and outs of insurance policies to ensure that you know what you are and aren’t covered for? By understanding maximum and probable loss scenarios and how to structure insurance, you can effectively control your spend on insurance.
Understand your duties as an insured business, and the full claims process from start to finish, including potential causes of litigation and how to evaluate your brokers and insurance partners. We’ll also help you enhance your reputation in your market through integrating risk initiatives with your insurance programme to better spend resources.
Isn’t it time you chose the right partners?